• No extra expenses: Text books and study materials are available online.
• No age limit.
• Vacation periods are taken into account.
• Flexible schedules: The estimated time to obtain good results as a student is of 20 hours per week approximately; and they can be distributed according to the needs of the student. Courses are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
• Obtain the Mexican equivalent to a High School Diploma.
• When the student finishes the program, he or she will have access to the online Bachelor’s Degrees that UNAM offers.
Admission and Registration
Each year there are two registration periods (in December and June). Prospective students can register online on the website when the registration is open.
• Birth Certificate
• Secondary School Diploma with a minimum average of 7.0 (C average)
• Pass the three preliminary courses
• Pass the admissions exam
• Have access to a computer connected to the Internet
These three courses will prepare the student for the admissions exam, as well as teach him/her how to navigate B@UNAM’s online portal.
• Mathematics: Review of arithmetic, algebra, and geometry contents needed to start High School.
• Reading comprehension and writing: Broadens vocabulary and aids in reading comprehension and writing with clarity.
• Online learning strategies: It covers educational, methodological, and organizational aspects about the online learning process.
2 years 9 months in total
Currently, UNAM offers all registered students a 100% scholarship for the preliminary courses and subjects.
Admission Exam: 320 Mexican Pesos ($30 USD approximately) *
*There are no scholarships for the admission exams.
For more information, please contact:
UNAM Los Ángeles
634 S. Spring Street, Suite 100
Los Ángeles, CA 90014